The golf portion of the event begins with lunch on the grill and is followed by a round of golf at one of the premier private clubs in Fairfield County, Brooklawn Country Club. The majestic club features an 18-hole bent grass course with slight hills and water hazards at several holes. After golf, relax in the clubhouse or on the veranda and enjoy conversation with fellow players as cocktails and dinner are served. Special guest Armen Keteyian, Anchor and Executive Producer of The Athletic and 11-time Emmy award winner, will join us to discuss his number one New York Times best-selling biography "Tiger Woods." A raffle and brief awards ceremony will top off the day.
▪ Registration & Warm-Up: 10:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
▪ Lunch: 11:00 a.m. – 12:15 p.m.
▪ Shotgun Start: 12:30 p.m.
▪ Cocktails, Dinner, Special Guest, and Awards Presentation: 5:00 p.m.
The Women's Tennis Classic will begin with a light breakfast followed by a round-robin tournament. After playing, relax and mingle with fellow guests while enjoying lunch on the patio. A raffle and brief awards ceremony will top off the morning.
▪ Registration & Light Breakfast: 9 a.m.
▪ Play Begins: 9:30 a.m.
▪ Lunch, Raffle, and Awards Presentation: 12 p.m.
For more information, contact Janina Serrao or 203-523-5719.